1. Drink lots of ice cold ice water, about 8-10 glasses a day, or 2 every hour. Even diet sodas, drink them ice cold with ice in it. Your body will burn calories warming them to body temperature. Your body does this to anything extremely cold that you drink or eat.
2. When you are having a craving, chew the food in your mouth until it’s impossible to keep chewing and then spit it out. Afterwards eat a cracker or pretzel stick or drink a few glasses of ice water.
3. Carry a water bottle around EVEYWHERE with you, filling it up every time it runs out with ICE WATER to burn Cals fast.
4. It takes twelve hours for the body to start feeding off of its own fat.
5. Throw away the foods you think you’ll binge on.
6. Sitting up straight and having good posture burns 10% more calories than
when you slouch.
7. Find a buddy online, and do fasts with them, competitions, or just have someone to email when you’re craving.
8. Take a picture of yourself wearing a bathing suit or something equally revealing, look at it when you want to eat.
9. Wear a rubber-band around your wrist and snap it against your skin when you are tempted to eat.
10. Chew gum if you need to cook or bake so you won’t eat any of the food.
11. If you’re a smoker and hungry, light up a cigarette. It curbs your appetite.
12. Before you dig into that cake, bag of chips, candy, or whatever, take a deep breath and count to 100. Usually by the time you get to 100 you will have
convinced yourself that you don’t really want it.
13. Eat lots of fiber. It makes you feel full and takes fat with it out of your body.
The natural cleansing helps improve both your energy level and overall feeling of wellness
14. When you’re hungry chug 2 glasses (or how many you need) of straight water. It’ll make you so full and nauseous you will have completely lost your appetite.
15. If you’re right handed, eat with your left hand. It will take a lot longer to get the food to your mouth.
16. Fidgeting burns 500-800 extra calories a day. Suck in your tummy and squeeze your buns, bounce your legs, sway side to side, swing your feet, ect.
17. Weigh yourself before and after every time you eat. Not only will it eliminate unnecessary eating, but it will make you want to eat less when you see the numbers creep up.
18. Get more exercise. On top of working out or dancing or whatever you do, increase your daily exercise other ways. Take stairs instead of elevators or escalators. Walk your dog. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Choose the parking spot farthest from the store when you do drive. Sneak extra movement in wherever you can. Every little bit burns a few more calories.
19. If you work out early in the morning before you’ve eaten anything, you’re going to be burning maximum fat. If you eat before workout out, you’re just going to burn off the food rather than fat. So, avoid eating an hour before your work out. You should also avoid eating right after you exercise because your body will stop burning fat and go straight to burning to the food.
20. Go for long walks. It not only burns calories and keeps you away from food, but can be relaxing and of course, healthy.
21. Keep a journal or diary or whatever to record what you’ve eaten.
22. When you lose weight reward yourself with something you want (not food obviously). Shopping is always good. You’ll be so happy to see yourself fit into a size smaller!
23. Always have the radio on and get into the habit of dancing along. You may look like a fool but you’ll burn calories.
24. Eat vicariously. Watch other people eat, and feel superior! You don’t need that food. They are feeding their fat bodies and they’re getting fatter! You can see then growing! How repulsive.
25. Make a notebook of thinspiration - notes, letters, thoughts and especially pictures of your goal.
26. Brush your teeth frequently. A fresh mouth helps keep you from wanting to eat.